Train The Trainer Classes in Columbus Ohio
The Train-The-Trainer Program will prepare qualified nurses to teach and coordinate Nurse Aide Training in Ohio. The program is approved through the Ohio Department of Health and it meets all standards defined by the Ohio Administrative Code.
Objectives of the Train-The-Trainer Class
- Discuss long-term care topics specific to the Train-the-Trainer (TTT) and Nursing Assistant programs
- Discuss all requirements for the Ohio Training and Competency Evaluation Program (TCEP)
- Discuss responsibilities of trainers of long-term care aides identified by ODH
- Demonstrate classroom and clinical teaching strategies
- Complete the Train-The-Trainer TTT application
- Complete the Licensure Verification Form
- Attach the required work history verification information on employer letterhead
- Include a copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- For the modified version of the course, submit a copy of your current Train-The-Trainer TTT Certificate
Once completed, mail the application along with all supporting documents to Alia Healthcare Services at 1495 Morse Rd, Suite 200, Columbus, OH 43229 or E-Mail to email@example.com or Fax to the Attention of Sue Corbett, TTT Program Coordinator at (614) 847-3616
Alia Health Career Services is now offering an Ohio Department of Health (ODH) approved Train-The-Trainer Program (TTTP). The program follows the guidelines of the Ohio Department of Health Standards for the Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program (NATCEP). The course is available to both RNs and LPNs who have a minimum of two years’ experience in caring for the elderly or chronically ill of any age.
The TTT Classes will be held at Alia Health Career Services located at 1495 Morse Road, Columbus, OH 43229. The cost for the class is $600.00, this includes all materials needed. SPACE IS LIMITED. Please see the schedule for current dates and times. A flexible schedule is available on an as-needed basis for groups of five or more. Contact us at (614) 847-3617 for more information. Alia Healthcare offers the availability of a break room with microwave and refrigerator-freezer for the convenience of those who choose to bring a lunch. A variety of snacks and beverages are available for purchase.
Cancellations must be made in writing at least 48 clock hours prior to the start of class to receive a partial refund. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED THEREAFTER!