Alia Healthcare of Cincinnati
Pursue Reliable Opportunities with CNA Training in Cincinnati
The medical field has much to offer if you want to explore new opportunities for your life. Ohio's State Trained Nursing Aid (STNA or CNA in other states) training is open to people from different walks of life, from aspiring students to seasoned workers. With a few weeks of STNA classes in Cincinnati from Alia HealthCare Services, you'll have new avenues to help others and improve your own life.
STNA Training with Alia Healthcare Services
Use our classes to prepare for multiple STNA positions. Our program includes traditional CNA training and as well as Certified Medication Aide courses. Our courses help you compete on the job market with resources such as:
- Skills labs with multiple beds
- Comfortable class rooms
- Exam courses
- Courses from registered nurses
Move Forward With the Alia Assistance
When you study with Alia Healthcare Services, you receive more than just skills and training. Alia Healthcare gives you several advantages as you move forward into your new career. With Alia, you have a 20% higher chance of passing your certification exams and free job placement services.
The leading CNA training school:
- Consistently higher CNA state pass rates as compared to other Ohio schools
- Large, comfortable classrooms
- Multiple-bed Skills lab
- Break room with amenities
- Classes taught by easy-to-understand American graduate Registered Nurses
- Job placement assistance that can help you earn up to $25,000 after graduation
Alia Healthcare gives you the advantages necessary to confidently enter this new phase of your life. Call 513-771-3900 to schedule your free tour.